mardi 1 octobre 2013

BANGERZ #FangirlAlert

This post will be about a young woman with whom I've grown up with, by watching her in my favorite show and by listening to her music. She has done A LOT since she first started. All grown and independent, she has been showing us these past few months her new style. All her fans (including me) have been waiting for so so long to hear her new album...BANGERZ.

Miley Cyrus hasn't stopped surprising us these past months. First with her "very" special and unexpected music video of "We Can't Stop", dancing around, partying and making sexual moves several times and...let's not even talk about the wrecking ball video (which I really like. Yeah, I know, lots of you probably think it was provocative and over the top, but like Miley said in an interview for the Dailymail, you have to look past the fact that she's naked and try to understand the whole thing. Then, her performance at the VMA's with Robin Thicke made such an impression, I think that we will not forget that performance for the next couple of years. She said in an interview that Robin and her wanted to make history, well...if that wasn't making history, I don't know what it was.
It's obvious that not everyone, I'd even say, that most people don't really like what she became, but you have to admit that we've seen worse. I'm not an expert but, correct me if I'm wrong, Madonna made a serious impression herself too back in the days when she had a provocative style too. Look who she is today?! I'm not saying that you have to be provocative to succeed, I just think that everyone should be able to be who they want to be, no matter what.

Miley has been keeping her album project  very secret since we know about it, she really wanted to surprise us all and keep us excited till the end.
As starting from today BANGERZ is available as streaming on Itunes. As a good Smiler that I am, I listened to the songs and I just LOVE it!!!!!
It's fresh, young and there are all kinds of styles. This album is a pure bomb, you can find really beautiful meaningful songs to cry, be sad or things like that. Buuuuuut, yeah, it's a big but ;), there are also crazy awesome songs to dance, to party, to go crazy and stuff like that!!!!! 

Her new album is coming out on October 8th and tomorrow MTV is showing a documentary about our lovely Miley, "Miley Cyrus : the movement".


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire