lundi 30 septembre 2013

Guilty Pleasure






We all have a guilty pleasure, don't we? (don't say no, I know you all have one) You know, that one little thing that you really like, but you feel guilty about it. Well, my guilty pleasure is nail polish. Every time I enter a store with a make-up area, I always go check what nail polish colors they have, acting like a crazy addict. Everytime I buy one, I know that I shouldn't because I have so many already, but I just can't help it, I need them.
Today I wanted to show you all my (not so little) collection of nail polish. Honestly, I have so much of them, I don't remember ever actually using one until it's empty. There are all kinds of different colors and brands here.I thought I could share some of my favorites with you.

So my favorites are the O.P.I. I bought them this summer in L.A and I just love them! They don't take too long to dry and they last for at least ten days to two weeks. I must say they're a bit expensive in Belgium, but I think it's worth it if you really want it. If you still want a good nail polish, but a less expensive one, I would suggest the "2Be" collection that you can find at "Di" for example. They're also really good quality and strong-stay.

Right Now, I am wearing a gold O.P.I nail polish with a black "crack" top coat from Rimmel. I really like how it came out, it kinda makes me think of a tiger print.

I shared my nail polish collection with you all, so leave a comment here bellow and tell me what you think about it and what you like to wear as nail polish.


What I'm wearing:

- O.P.I "oy-another polish joke!" (€14,95)
- Rimmel Crack your colour/crazy top coat "black graffiti" (€6,99)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire